3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelmont Avenue, Latchford
- New Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- High Quality Finish
- Enclosed Garden
- 10 year Guarantee
- Downstairs W.C
- Popular Location
- EPC Rating: B
New home.. This is your chance to purchase a lovely new property in the extremley popular location of Latchford village. This semi-detached property has 3 bedrooms, spaciouslounge and ultra modern kitchen. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and comes with the added benefit of a 10 year gurantee.
Access to this fantastic property is via UPVC double glazed door into the entrance hall with access to the modern kitchen and downstgairs W.C. There is a spacious lounge with French doors leading to the garden and upstairs there are 3 really good sized bedrooms and a delighful family bathroom.
Latchford is a lovely village in a fantastic location and is home to a great selection of shops, hair and beauty boutiques, cafes and an accountants. Latchford is a predominantly residential area and lies between the River Mersey and the Manchester Ship Canal, and broadly consists of 19th century terraced housing and some open space. The canal is crossed here by a swing bridge and a high level road bridge. Warrington Town Centre is only 1 mile away with great transport links to other areas. Victoria Park in Latchford has a large running track which is the home of Warrington Athletic Club, and has bowling greens, a skate-park and various other leisure facilities
SUMMARY OF ACCOMODATION GROUND FLOOR
● Entrance Hall
● Kitchen / Diner 4.3m by 4.0m
● Lounge 4.3m by 3.5m
● W.C 2.2m by 1.0m
● Bedroom 1 4.3m by 2.5m
● Bedroom 2 2.8m by 2.3m
● Bedroom 3 2.4m by 2.3m
● Bathroom 1.9m by 1.8m
● Gas Central Heating
● Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
● Mains connected: Drainage
● Broadband Availability: upto 150Mb (virgin)
To the rear of the property there is a patio area perfect for alfresco dining and then laid to lawn enclosed by fencing.
● Liverpool City Centre 27 miles via M62
● Manchester City Centre 21 miles via M56
● Chester City Centre 26 miles via M56
● Warrington Town Centre 2.1 miles
● Walton Gardens 2.8 miles
● Manchester Airport 14 miles via M56
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58674638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101454000635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Antony Estates, Stockton Heath - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.