2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFALCON DRIVE - POULTON LE FYLDE - FY6 7UF
Under Offer £120,000
- * LOVELY HOME - BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & WELL MAINTAINED *
- * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * MODERN CONSUMER *
- * WELCOMING ENTRANCE PORCH * SPACIOUS, LIGHT & AIRY LOUNGE *
- * DINING KITCHEN - LOVELY VIEW OF THE OPEN FIELDS & REAR GARDEN *
- * FIRST FLOOR LANDING - TO TWO GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS *
- * FITTED WARDROBES TO THE BEDROOMS * MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM *
- * LANDSCAPED FRONT * BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY & ATTACHED GARAGE *
- * BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN - SOUTH FACING *
- * WALKING DISTANCE TO POULTON CENTRE, MANY AMENITIES & LOCAL
- SHOPS, RESTAURANTS, EXCELLENT SCHOOLS & GOOD BUS/RAIL ROUTES *
ATTRACTIVE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, SITUATED IN A POPULAR DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO POULTON CENTRE. THIS BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED HOME IS OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN & FEATURES SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN & LOVELY OPEN OUTLOOK TO THE REAR...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58676288.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.