2 bedroom terraced house for saleWrotham Road, High Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5
Sold STC £575,000
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 1 Through reception
- Extended kitchen with wood flooring
- New combination boiler installed October 2015
- Original feature fireplace in master bedroom
- Off street parking
- Potential to re instate garage to rear of the garden
- Offered on a chain free basis
Two bedroom extended terraced house with additional loft room and off street parking to the rear.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"This is the perfect location for access to road links such as the M25, A1 and a short walk to High Barnet High Street"
"It is lovely and peaceful here, it has a village feel on the edge of the city"
"The rooms are all good sizes"
The vendor has utilised the loft space to include a sauna and shower accessed via a spiral staircase from the master bedroom. A full loft conversion could be added with dormer to the rear subject to the usual planning consents.
Located within half a mile of Christ Church & Foulds Primary schools, 0.7 of a mile to Queen Elizabeth Boys Secondary School & a mile of High Barnet tube station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58676354.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.