2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLynd Close, Selston, NOTTINGHAM
Offers Over £110,000
- Semi Detached Extended Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Living Area
- Light and Spacious
- Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Cul de sac
****Extended TWO Bedroom bungalow**** OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN DINING AREA*** DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGH OUT*** QUIET CUL DE SAC*** CALL TO VIEW***
TWO DOUBLE bedroom EXTENDED semi detached BUNGALOW, nicely presented with a front and rear garden; Situated on this quiet cul-de-sac and having off street parking. The property briefly comprises entrance hall open plan living kitchen dining area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is located is Selston and is conveniently located within a close proximity to local amenities and transport links. Call Burchell Edwards for immediate viewing!
Front door, tiled floor, storage cupboard (housing water tan), storage heater, doors leading to
Lounge 10' 4" x 18' ( 3.15m x 5.49m )
Laminate flooring , brick fireplace with living flame gas fire and hearth
Living Room 20' 6" x 12' 10" ( 6.25m x 3.91m )
French double glazed doors, double glazed door and window to rear elevation, laminate flooring ,
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, sink units with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven and gas hob , plumbing for washing machine, and other appliances, tiled floor, double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, laminate flooring
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, fitted cupboard, storage heater
Fitted with a matching three piece suite comprising of shower over paneled bath with centre taps, pedestal hand wash basin with vanity unit and a low level wc. Fully tiled walls, tiled floors, uPVC double glazed opaque window to the side.
Outside And Garden
To the front garden there is a lawn and a driveway, to the rear there is a low maintenance decked patio and lawn with fenced borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58678124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.