3 bedroom chalet for saleMain Road, Brookville, Thetford
- Non-estate detached property
- Two bathrooms, utility room
- Three bedrooms
- First floor master suite
- Sits in approx 0.5 acres (subject to measured survey)
Situated in a non estate location in the small hamlet of Brookville, which is adjacent to the larger village of Methwold. Having being extensively upgraded and improved by the current owner the property is offered in excellent condition and sits on an exceptionally large plot.
Situated in a non estate location, in the small hamlet of Brookville, which is adjacent to the larger village of Methwold. Having being extensively upgraded and improved by the current owner the property is offered in exceptional condition and sits within a generous plot with large gardens to front and rear. There is a recently built double garage and plenty of room for additional parking.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
With ceramic tiled floor and sealed unit UPVC windows to side.
With stairs to first floor landing, vinyl flooring and two radiators.
Bedroom Three 13' x 11' 7" max (into alcoves 10ft1 min) ( 3.96m x 3.53m max (into alcoves 10ft1 min) )
With coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 10' ( 3.86m x 3.05m )
With ceramic tiled floor, coved and plastered ceiling, radiator, opening onto:
Kitchen 23' 2" x 9' 11" min (14ft7 max) ( 7.06m x 3.02m min (14ft7 max) )
Excellent range of units with one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge worksufaces with cupboards below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge worksurfaces over, eye level units, integrated dishwasher, built in LPG hob, built in electric oven and microwave combination, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, plastered ceiling with recessed lighting, access to loft space, sealed unit UPVC window and door to side, radiator.
Utility 8' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.34m )
With space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted oil fired combination boiler, ceramic tiled floor, sealed unit UPVC window to side.
Bathroom 11' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.59m )
Close coupled w.c.,inset wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, fitted cupboard with rolled edge worksurface over, vinyl flooring, coved & textured ceiling, radiator.
Living Room 15' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.97m )
With ceramic tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling, vertical radiator and double unit UPVC doors to:
Conservatory 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
Of sealed unit UPVC construction with power and light connected, ceramic tiled floor and double sealed unit UPVC doors to side.
Study/ Computer Room 8' 8" x 10' ( 2.64m x 3.05m )
Leading off the living room it has ceramic tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling, access to loft space and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.89m )
With vinyl flooring, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Sealed unit UPVC window to rear.
Master Bedroom Suite 19' 11" max x 11' 10" max to wardrobes (8ft6 min) ( 6.07m max x 3.61m max to wardrobes (8ft6 min) )
Incorporating sleeping area and study area, plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, sealed unit sky light to side elevation, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors and two accesses to the eaves space for storage.
Shower Room 7' 6" x 5' 4" ( 2.29m x 1.63m )
Being fully tiled, close coupled wc, wash hand basin with cupboard below, shower cubicle with main shower over, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling and electric vent. Sealed unit sky light to side elevation and radiator.
The large front garden is laid to lawn and there are shrub borders. There is a long shingled driveway accessed via 5 bar gates which leads onto a further set of gates and a continuation of the shingled driveway which in turn leads to a brick built double garage (19ft7 wide x 19ft4 deep) . It has two electric shutter doors, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, access into the roof space for storage and UPVC door to side. Behind the double garage is the original single garage which is now used for storage. The very large rear garden is again laid to lawn and features a vegetable plot and greenhouse. A container provides for additional storage at the far end of the garden.
Mains, water and electricity are connected to the property.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed along the High Street to the level crossing, baring left towards Weeting. Continue through Weeting and after approximately 3-4 miles you will pass through Methwold, just on leaving Methwold you will enter Brookville, where number 10 Main Road can be found on the right hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58678487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.