4 bedroom detached house for saleMarket Weighton Road, North Duffield, SELBY
Sold STC £300,000
- Offers Over ***£300,000***
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Superb Plot
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Two High Quality Bathrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Integral Garage
- LPG Gas
Set in the village of North Duffield on an EXCELLENT PLOT this executive & versatile home offers accommodation over two floors & benefits from 2 house bathrooms, 4 double bedrooms including master with en-suite and 2 include dressing rooms, conservatory, front & rear gardens, driveway & garage!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this executive detached family home located in the popular village of North Duffield. The property is within access of local amenities including highly rated primary school, local shop with post office, public house and access to major surrounding road networks and commuter routes. Internally the property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, kitchen-diner, utility room, conservatory, lounge, four bedrooms including master with en-suite and two house bathrooms. Externally benefits from both front and rear gardens, integral garage and driveway for multiple parking, Viewing is highly recommended on this must see property.
An airy entrance hall which sets the standard for the high level of finish throughout the property with solid oak flooring and ceiling spot lights. Also having two central heating radiators and a window to the front aspect.
Kitchen-Diner 19' 1" x 14' 9" ( 5.82m x 4.50m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of; granite work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated double electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights, Karndean flooring, two double glazed windows, doors leading to the conservatory and provides access to;
Utility Room 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
A superb aspect to any property! With wall and base level units, roll top work surfaces and plumbing for a washing machine. Window to the rear aspect and door providing access to the garage.
Conservatory 12' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.94m x 3.12m )
An additional reception room which benefits from French doors leading onto the rear garden, tiled flooring, central heating radiator and a ceiling fan light.
Lounge 19' 1" x 13' 6" ( 5.82m x 4.11m )
A light and airy living area which benefits from a bay window to the front aspect, television point, telephone point and two central heating radiators. The room is well finished with solid oak flooring and a modern electric fire.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 12' 11" max ( 4.45m x 3.94m max )
A versatile room which is currently used as a dining space but can easily be utilised as a bedroom, play room or study! Benefiting from doors which lead onto the rear garden, television point, telephone point, central heating radiator and finished well with solid oak flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.78m x 3.78m into recess )
A further versatile room which could be used as a dining room, study or playroom. Benefiting from a double glazed window to the front elevation, wall lighting, central heating radiator, television point and solid oak flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
A modern bathroom suite which comprises: bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, separate shower cubicle, low level flush w.c and shaver point. Window to the side aspect, central heating radiator and well finished with ceiling spot lights.
Velux window, ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and hatch providing access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 19' 1" x 12' 5" ( 5.82m x 3.78m )
A superb master bedroom complete with en-suite and dressing room. The bedroom has two double glazed windows to the front elevation, television point, telephone point and two central heating radiators whilst providing access to the dressing room and en-suite.
The dressing room benefits from a velux window to the rear aspect and a central heating radiator.
Part tiling with three piece suite comprising of; shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, heated towel rail and velux window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.95m )
Another double bedroom complete with dressing room, benefiting from a double glazed window to the rear aspect, television point, a central heating radiator and access into dressing room.
The dressing room benefits from a central heating radiator and an eves storage space.
First Floor Bathroom
A further modern bathroom suite comprising of: bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low level flush w.c, shaver point, central heating radiator, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Set within a generous plot!
To the front of the property is a driveway (which leads to the integral garage) providing off street parking for several cars. There is garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by mature shrubbery and hedges.
To the rear of the property is a mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn and well enclosed by mature hedges and shrubbery. There is a paved patio area and two garden sheds.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58681649.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.