3 bedroom town house for saleElder Road, Bradley, HUDDERSFIELD
Guide Price £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE £80000 - £90000
- Front and rear gardens.
- No chain.
- Three bed townhouse
- £1000 buyers incentive.
- In need of modest upgrade.
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000** Offered to the market with no onward chain this three bedroom town house situated on the outskirts of huddersfield. Accommodation briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Three bedrooms, gardens to the front and rear.
Offered to the market with no onward chain this three bedroom town house situated on the outskirts of Huddersfield. Accommodation briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Three bedrooms and house bathroom. Also the property has the benefit of low maintenance gardens to the front and rear.
Enter the property via the uPVC double glazed front door and into the entrance hall which has a radiator and access to the lounge.
Lounge 13' into recess max x 12' 1" ( 3.96m into recess max x 3.68m )
Having a uPVC window to front elevation and a radiator.
Kichen 12' x 10' Plus door recess ( 3.66m x 3.05m Plus door recess )
Fitted with wall and base units and stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a uPVC window is to the rear elevation. There is also a door leading to the utility room and an under stairs storage cupboard.
Utility Room 10' x 6' ( 3.05m x 1.83m )
This room contains the boiler and also the door to the rear garden.
Having access to the first floor rooms and stairs leading to the second floor also containing a storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' Plus door recess ( 3.35m x 3.05m Plus door recess )
Having a built in storage cupboard, radiator and a uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' Plus door recess x 9' ( 3.35m Plus door recess x 2.74m )
Having built in storage, radiator and UPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 3 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
Having a stair bulk head and UPVC window to the front elevation.
Having wash hand basin and shower with UPVC window to the rear elevation.
Having W.C and UPVC window to the rear
To the front of the house there is a path leading to the front door also a low maintenance garden with pebbled area and shrubs.
To the back of the house there is a paved garden with flower beds and an outside storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58684205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.