3 bedroom flat for saleLochinver Crescent, PAISLEY
Sold STC £93,000
- Spacious upper flat within a popular area
- Private stairwell, reception hall, large lounge/dining rm
- Modern fitted kitchen, three dbl bedrooms
- Modern bathroom, GCH, DG, Floored attic(spiral stairs)
- Gardens, excellent condition inside and out.
Spacious upper flat within a popular area and in excellent condition throughout. Private stairwell, reception hall, large lounge/dining room, modern kitchen, three bedrooms and modern bathroom. Floored attic, gas central heating, double glazing, gardens.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer this spacious upper flat to the market. The property has been completely renovated by the owner and offers an excellent family home.
The accommodation comprises private stairwell to reception hall, large lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three double size bedrooms and modern bathroom. The attic is floored and ideal for storage, accessed via a spiral staircase in the hall.
The property is enhanced further by gas central heating, double glazed windows, floored attic, modern kitchen and bathroom and well decorated throughout. The property has a selection of carpeting and Amtico flooring throughout. The gardens are both shared and private to the rear and are landscaped. An internal viewing is recommended.
Paisley has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow and surrounding areas. The M8 motorway network is within 3 miles and provides additional links to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58684214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI106415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.