5 bedroom detached house for saleBradwell Lane, Cannock Wood
Withdrawn from Market
- Five/six bedroom dormer style property
- Highly desirable and sought after village location
- Spacious living and sleeping accommodation
- Two bathroom suites
- Open plan breakfast kitchen
- Charming private rear garden
- Integral garage and a driveway with ample parking
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented five/six bedroom dormer style property situated in a highly desirable and sought after village location. Other standout features of the property include: spacious living and sleeping accommodation, two bathroom suites, open plan breakfast kitchen, a charming private rear garden as well as an integral garage and a driveway with ample parking.
The property would be ideal for a large family with teenagers or families with an elderly or disabled relative as the two sets of bedrooms could work as separate accommodation.
It is situated in the sought after rural village of Cannock Wood, on the edge of Cannock Chase, just a short walk to Castle Ring an area of outstanding natural beauty and in the catchment area of the award wining Gentleshaw primary school.
There is easy access to Lichfield City, Cannock & Rugeley town centres.The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom and integral garage. On the top floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58684669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7631570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.