3 bedroom flat for saleYork Way, RENFREW
Offers Over £59,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented upper floor flat
- Contemporary wall coverings, modern decor
- Welcoming hallway, spacious lounge/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, the 3rd being boxroom
- Tiled modern bathroom
- Gch & d/glazing
Beautifully presented upper flat, ideal First Time Buy. Modern decor throughout and comprising: Welcoming hallway. Smart lounge with dining. fitted kitchen. Three bedrooms, the third being of box-room size. Fully tiled bathroom. Gas central heating. Double glazing. View now!
Fantastic property for the first time buyer. In walk-in condition and generously proportioned, this upper flat is situated within this desirable area in the popular district of Renfrew.
The property offers contemporary wall coverings and modern decor, is bright and impressive and certainly will appeal to any discerning Purchaser;
The propetrty comprises welcoming Reception hall. Attractive lounge with dining area which is spacious enough to accommodate full dining suite. Good sized fitted kitchen. The property has three bedrooms, the third being of box-room size. The property benefits further from having a fully tiled bathroom. Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, communal parking area directly to the rear and a communal drying area.
Renfrew offers a wealth of amenities and Braehead Shopping Centre is located nearby. The M8 Motorway is a short distance away and provides access links to the Airport, Paisley, Glasgow and Other.
Lounge/dining Room 17' 6" x 11' 6" ( 5.33m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.32m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.62m )
Boxroom/bedroom Three 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58685288.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI106645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.