2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSowden Road, Off Haworth Road, Bradford
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a well maintained two bedroom semi detached property set within stunning gardens front and rear. Briefly comprising an entrance vestibule, lounge, and dining kitchen on the ground floor whilst to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a house bathroom.
A well maintained two bedroom semi detached property in a popular residential area. Viewings are essential.
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000
William H Brown are delighted to welcome to the market this well established two bedroom semi detached property in a residential location. Benefiting from central heating and double glazing, the property stands within superbly maintained gardens to the front and rear and is located within close proximity to two popular schools and a range of other amenities.
Having a double glazed entrance door to the front and a ceiling light point.
Having a double glazed window to the side and a low flush w.c.
Lounge 12' 10" x 12' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, gas fire with attractive surround, ceiling light point, television and telephone points and a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 7' 9" x 13' 2" ( 2.36m x 4.01m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, this spacious dining kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven, central heating radiator.
With stair access from the entrance hallway leading to the first floor landing providing loft access and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.09m x 2.77m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.62m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, the second double bedroom offers a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazing window to the rear the house bathroom offers a three piece bathroom suite including a pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and paneled bath, there is a heated towel rail and is partially tiled.
Externally the property boasts stunning garden front and rear, to the front of the property there is a lawn garden with colourful plants shrubs and borders whilst to the rear there is a superb patio area with stone flower beds leading to a further lawn garden and a well appointed rockery and seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58685321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.