3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClay Furlong, Leighton Buzzard
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Three Double Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master
- Garage and Drive
- Modern Development
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS! NO UPPER CHAIN! Situated on the fringe of the ever popular Sandhill's development and offering easy access to local school and regular bus service to Leighton Buzzard Train Station is this three bedroom home. Benefits include garage and parking. MUST BE VIEWED.
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS! NO UPPER CHAIN! Situated on the fringe of the ever popular Sandhill's development and offering easy access to local school and regular bus service to Leighton Buzzard Train Station is this three bedroom home. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, lounge/diner. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. On the second floor there is a master bedroom with en suite and dressing area. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with garage and parking. MUST BE VIEWED!
Double glazed door to the front, doors to the cloakroom, kitchen and lounge, stairs to the first floor landing. Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Wc, wash hand basin, radiator. Part-tiled.
Lounge/ Diner 16' 4" x 12' 11" max ( 4.98m x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed French doors. Electric fire place, tv and telephone points, radiator. Wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 2" ( 3.86m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator. Part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Stairs down to the entrace hall, stairs up to the second floor, doors to bedrooms 2, 3 and bathroom.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 11' 7" max ( 3.94m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 11' 1" max ( 3.94m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' max x 12' 11" plus dressing room ( 3.96m max x 3.94m plus dressing room )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, door to the en suite. Built-in wardobes, storage cupboard, tv point, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan.
Paved patio area with gated side access leading to garage and parking with raised decked seating area.
With up & over door.
Space in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58685339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.