2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMansfield Road, Underwood, Nottingham
- Recently Refurbished
- No Upward Chain
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Viewing Essential
*** MUST VIEW PROPERTY *** No Upward Chain *** RECENTLY REFURBISHED *** En-Suite to Master Bedroom *** FAMILY BATHROOM *** Driveway and Garage *** Popular area of Underwood
A beautifully presented two bedroom semi detached property in the popular location of Underwood. Mansfield road is conveniently located in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and major road links including the M1 junction 27. In brief the recently refurbished property comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge diner, fitted kitchen and newly fitted family bathroom. To the first floor the landing leads to two double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room. Outside the property has a driveway to the front, an enclosed rear garden and a garage. Viewings are highly recommended on this property with no upward chain.
uPVC double glazed entrance door to front elevation and door to;
Lounge 23' 7" x 10' 11" ( 7.19m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed windows to both front and rear, built in storage cupboard, recently fitted carpet, stairs to the first floor landing and door to;
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces with complementary tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit and space for appliances. uPVC double glazed window to side, door to bathroom and door to side elevation
Recently fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a free standing bath with central mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Complementary tiled splash backs, uPVC double glazed obscure windows to rear elevation and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With Doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and door to;
Recently fitted with a new bathroom suite comprising of a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin and a walk in shower cubicle. Fully tiled floor and walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
uPVC double glazed windows to rear, storage cupboard and radiator
The rear garden is laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the garage and walled boundaries.
The garage is accessed via a shared driveway and has an up and over door to the front and side access into the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.