4 bedroom detached house for saleWOODLANDS, ROXTON LANE, KEELBY
- Detached four bedroom family home with conservatory.
- Three reception rooms and large kitchen.
- Four bedrooms, Master bedroom has a dressing room with ensuite.
- Various outbuildings with extensive off road parking.
- Oil central heating and fully double glazed.
- Large gardens to the front and sides of the property.
- In a good school catchment both for primary and secondary schools.
- Energy performance rating D Council tax band D
Sitting within a large plot, we are pleased to offer for sale this substantial home. Roxton Lane off Stallingborough Road in Keelby is a short drive or walk into the village. Rural living with amenities close by make this a perfect family home for those wanting stunning views, no neighbours and a good size property for less than £300,000 . The property has been extended over the years to provide additional accommodation plus a conservatory, this coupled with the large mature gardens make this house an ideal spacious family home which just flows from room to room. There are stunning views from all aspects of the property either looking out onto woodland or a field of golden wheat or yellow rapeseed. The Lincolnshire Wolds are only a short drive away, giving you some of the best countryside in Lincolnshire. Keelby is in a good school catchment area for both Healing and Caistor. The property briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, conservatory, bathroom, four bedrooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58703549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6573142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.