2 bedroom park home for sale17 Lechlade Court, Faringdon Road, Lechlade, GL7 3JS
Under Offer £185,000
- Optiflame Chevalier fire on a Sandstone Hearth
- Master bedroom with stylish en-suite and large sliding wardrobe
- 2 x full height bay windows
- UPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffits
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
Full description• Plots: 71
• Age Limit: 50+
• 2 dogs & 1 cat
Lechlade Court is a brand- new and exclusive development adjacent to St. Johns Priory Park in the beautiful market town of Lechlade-on-Thames in Gloucestershire, just on the southern edge of the Cotswold's. With an abundance of amenities and services under a mile away and countryside all around, Lechlade Court offers the best of both worlds. A part-time on-site Warden looks after the park.
The essence of easy living and the simple life that brings tranquillity and peace to its owners.
Truly residential, The Ferndale is the beautifully quaint residence for easy living. This bungalow style home is an idyllic sanctuary with the focus on comfort and personal enjoyment.
The Ferndale is the perfectly affordable truly residential bungalow, warm and welcoming to everyone and a provider of relaxation and stress-free simple living.
• Choice of external finishes
• Built to BS 3632 residential standard
• UPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffits
• 2 x full height bay windows
• Supple dark brown reading Tub Chair
• Spacious lounge and living area
• Master bedroom with stylish en-suite and large sliding wardrobe
• Ample storage space for an clean, uncluttered finish
• Optiflame Chevalier fire on a Sandstone Hearth
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LC017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.