4 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Acres, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
- Was £195,000 NOW £185,000
- FANTASTIC FAMILY PROPERTY
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached property
- Gardens, driveway & Garage
- MUST BE VIEWED!
FANTASTIC FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY PROPERTY - CALL US NOW!
This stunning property is sure to appeal to family buyers and briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Additional Downstairs Shower Room, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner leading into the Dining Conservatory, Utility, Four Bedrooms, Stylish Bathroom.
Situated in a popular location in Rawmarsh with good access links to Rotherham, Barnsley and M1 Motorway network is this FANTASTIC FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY PROPERTY.
This stunning property is sure to appeal to family buyers and briefly comprises:- Entrance Porch, Additional Downstairs Shower Room, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner leading into the Dining Conservatory, Utility, Four Bedrooms, Stylish Bathroom. Gardens, driveway and Garage.
DON`T MISS THIS ONE - CALL US NOW!
At the front of the property a stable door opens through to the rear garden with a upvc door leading into the entrance porch with upvc windows.
Downstairs Shower Room
This beautifully presented additional shower room comprises of a remote controlled walk-in shower, low flush sani-flo w.c. and wash basin. There is a tiled floor, heated towel rail and central heating radiator.
Lounge 18' 5" x 11' 10" ( 5.61m x 3.61m )
The well proportioned lounge features an electric fireplace, laminate flooring and upvc double glazed windows to the front and side.
Kitchen/diner 17' 7" max x 14' 4" ( 5.36m max x 4.37m )
This stunning kitchen/diner features an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting roll edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer. The kitchen also features an island unit with wooden work surface and wine storage area. Appliances include an electric double oven, an induction hob and extractor and space for a dishwasher. There is a central heating radiator, a contemporary electric fireplace, a door opening to a pantry, upvc double glazed window to the side and double doors with side panels opening into the:-
Conservatory/dining Room 8' 6" x 17' 10" ( 2.59m x 5.44m )
Having double glazed window and a a double glazed door leading onto the rear.
Utility Room 12' 5" plus doorway x 8' 2" ( 3.78m plus doorway x 2.49m )
Having plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
A modern staircase with wood and metal balustrade leads to the first floor landing where there are feature bookshelves and access to the fully boarded loft space with lights.
Master Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.15m )
A feature of this attractive room are the built-in wardrobes which provide ample storage with a built-in dresser, central heating radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 8' x 8' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.62m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 16' 10" ( 2.31m x 5.13m )
With upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear and a central heating radiator.
The stylish bathroom is beautifully presented with a suite to comprise of a stunning corner bath, low flush w.c. his and hers sinks and a corner storage cupboard with mirrored fronts. The walls are fully tiled and there is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a mainly lawned garden area and a substantial block paved driveway which provides off-road parking for several cars and leads to the:-
To the rear of the property is a fantastic family garden which extends to three sides of the property with attractive decked area adjacent to the property at the rear with BBQ (Available by separate negotiation), There is a further garden area to one side with an enclosed dog pen. The property has two sheds (Available by separate negotiation) and a Summerhouse (Available by separate negotiation).The garden has new fences on both sides.
Some items which are shown it the photos are not included in the sale but are available by separate negotiation - please ask for more details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58704203.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.