4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeaulieu Close, Lordswood, Southampton
Sold STC £285,000
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Extended & Well Presented
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Re-fitted Integrated Kitchen
- Family Bathroom & Cloakroom
- Corner Plot With Stunning Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this extended and well presented four bedroom semi detached house occupying a cul-de-sac position in a desirable part of Lordswood, offering spacious accommodation and finished to a very high standard.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale, this extended and beautifully presented four bedroom semi detached house which occupy's a stunning corner plot with delightful gardens in a desirable Lordswood cul-de-sac.
Upon entering the house you are greeted by an entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor and door to a spacious living and dining room with front and rear elevation windows allow light to flood into the room.
A rear lobby offers access to the garden, kitchen and a cloakroom which is fitted with a Saniflo system. The kitchen forms part of the extension and enjoys a dual aspect with front and rear elevation windows and a range of gloss white units, roll edge work surfaces and a Bosch appliance pack including an integrated dish washer, washing machine, double oven, gas hob and extractor chimney.
The first floor accommodation comprises of four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms offer bespoke fitted bedroom furniture and the family bathroom has been beautifully re-fitted.
Occupying a corner plot with beautifully kept gardens. The front and side garden is housed by a boxed hedgerow and the rear garden is landscaped with patio areas, sections of lawn with established edging borders and flower beds, and a summer house with a further storage room, power and lighting.
A spacious detached garage has power and lighting with a courtesy door to the garden, up and over vehicle door and driveway parking in front of the garage.
Living & Dining Room 25' 4" max x 12' 6" max ( 7.72m max x 3.81m max )
Kitchen 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 6" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.72m max x 2.64m max )
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.41m )
Bedroom Four 10' 6" max x 6' 9" ( 3.20m max x 2.06m )
Family Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 2" ( 1.88m x 1.88m )
Front, Side & Rear Gardens
Detached Garage 17' 11" x 12' 2" ( 5.46m x 3.71m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58704275.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.