2 bedroom flat for saleSt Andrews Street, Northampton
- Shared Ownership/Whole Share Available
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/ Kitchen Area
- Close to Town Centre
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Walking Distance To Train Station & Town Centre
**50% SHARED OWNERSHIP OR WHOLE OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE** Ideally situated close to Northampton Town Centre is this two bedroom second floor apartment. The property is well presented throughout and also benefits from an allocated car parking space. An ideal first time buy or investment.
Stairs rising to first and second floors.
Enter via door from communal entrance, electric storage heater.
Lounge Area 15' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric storage heater and open plan to kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Fitted base and wall mounted storage units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with tiling to the splashback areas, electric cooker point and plumbing for the dishwasher and washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, a cupboard and electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' x 6' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and electric storage heater.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 3" ( 1.93m x 1.60m )
Suite comprising bath with shower head over, wash hand basin and low flush WC with part tiling to the splashback areas.
one allocated parking space with the option to purchase a permit for residents or visitors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58707770.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.