2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLomond Castle, Luss, Alexandria
Sold STC £225,000
- Superb Lochside Location
- Large Lounge with French Doors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Communal Gardens with Outstanding Views
A superb ground floor apartment situated on the Banks of Loch Lomond within this prestigious development.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer this superb ground floor apartment situated on the Banks of Loch Lomond within this prestigious development.
The property benefits from outstanding views of Loch Lomond and beyond and is accessed through electrically operated gates leading to attractive communal garden grounds.
The property is immaculately presented throughout with many quality finishes.
The accommodation is all on one level comprising, reception hallway, bay windowed lounge with French doors leading to a a paved and lawned terrace, master bedroom with extensively fitted furniture, double bedroom with large cupboard , fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, dishwasher and washer/dryer, quality three piece bathroom suite with mains shower.
The property benefits from a modern wet central heating system and double glazed windows.
There is ample communal parking within the development. The communal gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature trees. The gardens give access down to the lochside where there is a small beach.
Lounge 16' 7" into bay window x 11' 8" ( 5.05m into bay window x 3.56m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 1 12' into wardrobe x 11' 6" into wardrobe ( 3.66m into wardrobe x 3.51m into wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.