4 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Croughton, Northamptonshire, NN13
Sold STC £450,000
- Terraced cottage
- Four bedrooms; one en suite
- Three reception rooms and an upstairs study
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Character features
- Approx. 90 ft. rear garden
- Backing onto playing fields
- Village location
An 18th century Cotswold stone four bedroom terraced cottage with 1,626 sq. ft. of accommodation backing onto playing fields in a village location. Moss Cottage has accommodation over three floors and features which include fireplaces, exposed timbers and window seats. There are three ground floor reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room and a utility room on the ground floor. The first floor has two bedrooms, a bathroom and a study, and there are two further bedrooms one with an en suite bathroom on the second floor. The enclosed rear garden is approximately 90 ft. in length and backs onto playing fields.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58711982.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUC160074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Buckingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.