This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

Detached house for sale

Church Street, Malpas

Offers in Excess of £205,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 18th Century Town House
  • In Need of Refurbishment
  • Village Centre Location
  • Elevated Views
  • Catchment Area For Bishop Heber
  • Unique Property
  • Must View
  • Sought After Area
  • option to buy land from next door

Full description

Located just a few miles north of Whitchurch is the ever popular village of Malpas which is an historic market town and just falls into the county of Cheshire. Normally the biggest attraction to Malpas is the Bishop Heber schooling which has recently been put in the top 100 schools in the country.

This in particular home is couldn't be any closer to the centre of Malpas and being a Grade 2 18th century listed Town house is full of history! It is in need of full refurbishment to allow you to put your own stamp of the property and create your bit of history.

This property has the benefit of full planning permission for a full refurbishment including re-wire and central heating to allow you to add your own modern styles. In the attic there is also permission for a fantastic top floor bedroom and ensuite.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
22 November 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 6663224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grow Property, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.