2 bedroom retirement property for saleNew Grosvenor Road, Ellesmere Port
Shared ownership £65,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 50% Shared Ownership
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Range Of Facilities Available To Residents
- Secure Off-Road Parking & Communal Gardens
50% Shared Ownership. Viewing is strongly recommended on this beautifully presented first floor retirement flat situated in a popular development close to local amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port. The property boasts two bedrooms and ample living space and would make a fantastic home.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this beautifully maintained first floor retirement flat situated close to local amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port. The property is part of a popular development which boasts a range of excellent facilities including secure off-road parking for residents, an on-site gym, cafe, library and a village hall and these need to be viewed to be appreciated. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with balcony, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a wet room whilst externally there are well-kept communal gardens. This property is part of a 50% Shared Ownership scheme and offers the perfect balance between private, independent living and a vibrant community setting and an early viewing is therefore recommended in order to avoid disappointment!
Two built-in storage cupboards.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, intercom access point, two electric radiator and double glazed patio doors to the balcony.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.34m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side and aspect. The bathroom comprises a range of wall and base unit with work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, electric cooker point and a cookerhood.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, television and telephone points and a electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and a radiator.
The wetroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower, extractor fan, shaver point, partially tiled walls and a electric radiator.
This property is being sold as 50% shared ownership however once 50% is owned there is the oppurtunity to purchase the 100% ownership.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58713512.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.