1 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Kings Gap, Hoylake, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One Bedroom First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Lift To All Floors
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With Shower
- Communal Gardens & Car Park
- Communal Lounge & Reception Areas
- Laundry Room
Delightful first floor retirement property with double glazing and electric heating. Benefiting from: Communal reception area, hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom . To the outside are communal gardens and a car park,
Beautifully appointed modern first floor retirement apartment in a convenient location. The apartment benefits from double glazing and electric heating. The accommodation comprising:- Communal entrance hall and reception area, private hall with store cupboard, lounge/dining room, excellent fitted kitchen with integral appliances, double bedroom and tiled bathroom/shower room. Communal well kept gardens, lifts to all floors and other communal amenities.
Entrance door with security system and telephone link with the apartment, communal access areas and lifts to all floors, residents lounge, laundry room and visitors bedrooms.
With feature entrance door with security eye, ceiling light, emergency pull cord alarm. Good sized storage/airing cupboard with shelves and light.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' Narrowing to 8'2 ( 5.33m x 3.35m Narrowing to 8'2 )
With double glazed window, ornate stone effect fire place with coal effect electric fire, electric heater.
Twin glass doors to:-
Beautifully Appointed Kitchen 8' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.62m x 1.75m )
Having units with pine effect doors, granite effect work surfaces and comprising:-
Single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with lower cupboards and further range of double and single base units and integral AEG electric hob with extractor hood above, AEG oven and microwave in tall matching unit, five single wall cupboards, complementary tiled surrounds, double glazed window above the sink unit and vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom 17' 3" Maximum x 8' 9" Maximum ( 5.26m Maximum x 2.67m Maximum )
Excluding door recess
Double glazed window, electric heater, mirror fronted wardrobe.
Having white suite and comprising:-
Panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, low level w.c., wash basin with lower cupboard. Marble effect tiled walls with decorative dado tiling, wall mirror and electric shaver point, dimplex electric heater and heated towel rail.
Communal gardens with lawned areas and well stocked flower beds. Communal car parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58715717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.