2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHayward Gardens, LONDON
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- Two double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom.
- Reception room.
- Private balcony.
- Entry phone system.
Barnard Marcus is proud to present this purpose built apartment to the open market. The property consists of two double bedrooms, kitchen, family bathroom and reception room with doors leading onto private balcony with direct views of the communal gardens with entry phone system and first come basis
Barnard Marcus is proud to present this purpose built apartment to the open market. The property consists of two double bedrooms, kitchen, family bathroom and reception room with doors leading onto private balcony with direct views of the communal gardens with entry phone system and first come basis parking. Close to Putney Heath property is ideally located with its good bus links providing easy access to Putney High Street with its shops and Putney Mainline Station.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.34m )
Reception 16' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.48m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58715726.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUR104835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.