5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Whittlesey, Peterborough
Sold STC £350,000
- Popular Location
- 23ft Lounge
- 27ft Kitchen/Diner
- Lounge And Family Room
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage And Off Road Parking
- Close To Town
*Lounge And Family Room
*5 Double Bedrooms
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Garage And Off Road Parking
*Close To Town
Radiator, recessed ceiling spotlights, stairs leading to the first floor, door leading to the rear garden.
7.00m x 4.87m (23' x 16'). Bay sash window to the front, Victorian cast-iron fireplace with feature wooden surround, radiator, French double doors leading to the rear garden.
4.86m x 4.02m (15'11" x 13'2"). Bay sash window to the front, cast-iron Victorian fireplace with tiled inserts, radiator, door to:
8.23m x 3.52m (27' x 11'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, two double glazed windows to the side, two radiators, door to:
3.54m x 2.07m (11'8" x 6'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surface over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for tumble drier, window to the side, two storage cupboards, quarry slate tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
2.74m x 2.48m (9' x 8'2"). Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a corner bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, half tiled walls, extractor fan, window to the side, radiator.
3.45m x 3.08m (11'4" x 10'1"). Radiator, exposed beams, recessed ceiling spotlights, stairs leading to the fifth bedroom, French double doors leading to the rear garden.
Double glazed sash window to the front, double glazed window to the rear, recessed ceiling spotlights, access to loft space, doors to:
4.77m x 4.24m (15'08" x 13'11") maximum into door recess. Double glazed window to the front, double glazed window to the rear, two built-in double wardrobes with hanging rail and overhead storage, single built-in wardrobe with hanging rails and overhead storage, cast iron Victorian fireplace, two radiators.
4.00m x 3.66m (13'1" x 12'). Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
3.93m x 2.89m (12'11" x 9'6") maximum. Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
3.50m x 3.51m (11'6" x 11'6"). Double glazed sash window to the side, radiator.
5.84m x 3.39m (19'2" x 11'2") maximum. Two Velux windows, window to the rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a recessed tiled shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low-level WC, heated towel rail.
3.33m x 2.92m (10'11" x 9'7"). Window to the side, window to the rear, power and light connected.
4.80m x 4.16m (15'9" x 13'8"). Power and light connected, window to the rear, double doors to the front and a door to the rear.
The back garden is enclosed by brick walls and is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio seating area with well stocked mature flower and shrub borders with a range of trees. The front garden is enclosed by iron railings and laid to gravel leading to garage. The gravelled parking area provides off-road parking for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58718597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.