2 bedroom maisonette for saleAmanda Drive, Birmingham
Sold STC £75,000
- No Onward Chain
- First Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedrooms
PUBLIC NOTICE 58 Amanda Drive B26 2db - We are in receipt of an offer of £82,500 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts
A great opportunity AND PRICED TO SELL. The property has NO ONWARD CHAIN, a long lease and a larger than average garden. This TWO BEDROOM maisonette does need a little modernising but is IDEAL for an INVESTOR or FIRST TIME BUYER. Call now to view on 0121 742 1725.
Via a communal entrance.
Hardwood front door, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor accommodation, double glazed window to side elevation overlooking the side garden, airing cupboard and doors off to:
Lounge 10' 3" x 15' 10" ( 3.12m x 4.83m )
Two double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, television areal point and open access through to:
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
A range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel single bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for a cooker, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' excluding storage cupboard ( 3.23m x 2.13m excluding storage cupboard )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 10' max x 6' max ( 3.05m max x 1.83m max )
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, panelled bath, electric shower, low level flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled to splashback areas and central heating radiator.
Wooden storage shed and fenced to boundaries.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.