Land for saleLand at Kniveton
Withdrawn from Market
- Guide Price £8,000 per acre 19.75 Acres (7.992 ha) Land
- formerly part of Brook House Farm, Kniveton, Ashbourne, DE6 1JN
- Productive sloping Pastureland
- Road frontage
- Natural water
- For viewings and further enquiries contact the Ashbourne Office on (01335) 342201
19.75 Acres (7.992 ha) of productive sloping pastureland with road frontage and natural water. The land was formerly part of Brook House Farm, Kniveton, Ashbourne.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58720817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6657040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.