2 bedroom flat for saleWingate Square, Clapham, London, SW4
- A sought after modern modern apartment
- Set on the second floor with a lift
- Well presented throughout with neutral décor
- A spacious open plan kitchen/reception room
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Balcony over looking Wingate Square
- private 24 hours security office
- A short walk from the underground, mainline stations
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market an immaculately presented two double bedroom apartment on the second floor of a modern development which is situated in the heart of Clapham Old Town. The property benefits from well-proportioned accommodation and neutral décor throughout. On entering the flat is a spacious hallway with bamboo flooring and a storage cupboard which has plumbing for a washer/dryer. Off the hallway is a double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a spacious en-suite bathroom with a separate double shower. Also off the hallway is a further double bedroom, a modern shower room and an open plan kitchen/reception. The kitchen boasts modern, high gloss units at both eye and base level with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Sliding glass doors from the reception lead out to the private balcony which over looks the square. Further benefits include under floor heating with thermostats in each room and a lift. Clapham Old Town offers excellent shopping facilities and the transport links include Clapham Common underground and numerous bus routes servicing central London and beyond. Clapham Common and the High Street, which is known for its vibrant and bustling cafes, restaurants and bars, are literally just around the corner from this exceptional flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58727351.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCM150256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.