4 bedroom bungalow for saleGarden Fields, Stanford Rivers, Ongar, Essex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Detached 4 bedroom bungalow
- Large sunny mature garden
- Carriageway driveway
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Great potential to re-model perhaps to incorporate a granny annex (subject to approval)
- EPC energy rating E (41)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £575,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
Garden Fields is a tucked away cul-de-sac of a mixture of different style homes.Whether you are looking for a more country life style or you are moving with your children, this will suit.The garden is lovely and over 100 ft in length. It has a very leafy and secure feeling.With 3 decent size bedrooms plus a potential 4th, which is currently used as a study, you will love the flexibility of this home.Having all the accommodation on the ground floor, you have an excellent foot print and a very spacious home.Parking is brilliant with a carriageway driveway in addition to a garage, so parking for approximately 6 vehicles is comfortable.The location is great. Epping tube station is approximately 5 miles away and the market town of Ongar is just a couple of miles away.If you have older children, the new Ongar Academy is approximately 3 and a half miles from here.You have plenty of choice here whatever your needs.
What the Owner says:
We moved into our bungalow over 25 years ago and have loved living here.We have had many a fun times in our lovely garden with both our children and grandchildren. There have been many occasions when we have played cricket, rounders and croquet and had large BBQ's with friends and family. It has offered us the best of both worlds - it is close to a lovely village/small town and yet has the benefit of being in the country.Our family have moved away so we now feel the time is right for us to re-locate to be closer to them.
- Enclosed Porch
- Lounge: 18'11 x 13'7 (5.77m x 4.14m)
- Inner Hallway
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 9'10 (3.43m x 3.00m)
- Dining Room: 11'4 x 9'10 (3.46m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'3 x 6'10 (2.52m x 2.08m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 10'7 (3.61m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'4 x 11'1 (4.37m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 6'10 (3.48m x 2.08m)
- Rear Garden
- Attached Garage
- Carriageway Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58731518.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51506456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.