3 bedroom town house for saleGlobe Mews, Beverley
- SUMMER SALE: Was £265,000 Reduced To G/P £255,000 - £265,000
- Modern Townhouse In Central Beverley
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms With Master En-Suite
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Lawned Garden & Garage
Guide Price: £255,000 - £265,000. This stylish three storey townhouse is situated in a FANTASTIC CENTRAL LOCATION in Beverley. Includes a spacious lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, utility, THREE BEDROOMS, master with en-suite and modern family bathroom. Also offers lawned garden & GARAGE!
This modern three storey townhouse is situated in a superb central location in Beverley and is well presented throughout. The property comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge with dining area, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room to the first floor with the master bedroom and en-suite, plus a further two bedrooms to the second floor with a beautiful family bathroom. Outside the property offers a lawned garden with patio area, plus a garage with power and lighting. Conveniently located for access to all Beverley has to offer, this is an ideal family home that must be viewed to be appreciated.
With stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, understairs cupboard, radiator, double-glazed front window and side door.
Tiled with wash hand basin and wc.
Dining Area 10' 10" max x 9' 9" ( 3.30m max x 2.97m )
With radiator and double-glazed French doors.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.16m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge and double-glazed door to garden.
Lobby 4' x 7' 4" ( 1.22m x 2.24m )
With double-glazed front door.
Lounge 20' 1" x 10' 10" max ( 6.12m x 3.30m max )
With coved ceiling, gas fireplace, two radiator and double-glazed front and rear windows.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.21m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Utility 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
With splashback tiling, base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer and plumbing for washing machine.
Glory Hole 7' 3" max x 9' 7" max ( 2.21m max x 2.92m max )
With recessed eaves into ceiling and double-glazed Velux window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 11" to fitted wardrobes extending to 10' 11" into fitted wardrobes ( 3.38m x 2.72m to fitted wardrobes extending to 3.33m into fitted wardrobes )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed rear window with secondary glazing.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" into fitted wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 3.33m into fitted wardrobes x 2.64m )
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Tiled with bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Initial patio area leading to rear lawned garden with mature shrubs and borders, all set within fenced and walled perimeters.
Garage 16' 3" max x 8' 3" ( 4.95m max x 2.51m )
With power, lighting, up and over electric door, rear window and door to outside.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58733645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.