2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePye Nest Road, Halifax
- *GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000*
- Semi Detached
- Driveway and Gardens
- Renovation Needed
- Two double bedrooms, two reception rooms
- Potential to extend
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this two double bedroom, two reception room semi detached property located in the sought after area of Pye Nest. *GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£120,000*
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this two double bedroom, two reception room semi detached property located in the sought after area of Pye Nest. This property is in need of modernisation throughout and holds excellent potential. In brief this property comprises of entrance hallway, open plan lounge and dining room and kitchen all to the ground floor. There is a small holding cellar accessed via the kitchen and there are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom located on the first floor. Externally the property boasts a drive way and front and rear gardens. The property is well situated for commuter links to Halifax and is located less than a mile away from Sowerby Bridges main town centre which benefits from Post Office and train station which has direct links to Leeds and Manchester. The property has been priced attractively and we anticipate high demand so call now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the timber and glazed front door into the entrance hallway which holds the staircase to the first floor, has a central heating radiator and holds the alarm panel for the property.
Lounge 12' 11" into bay x 12' 1" into alcoves ( 3.94m into bay x 3.68m into alcoves )
The lounge is open plan to the dining room via an open arch way. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, TV and telephone points, a central heating radiator and decorative coving to the ceiling. The measurements provided are just for the lounge but the overall length of the lounge and dining room combined is 23"11.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 7" into alcove ( 3.28m x 2.92m into alcove )
The dining room has ample space for a large dining table and chairs, there is a central heating radiator, a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and the boiler for the property is located here.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 5' 1" ( 3.25m x 1.55m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, there is a single glazed window and door to the rear elevation, a central heating radiator, space and plumbing for a washing machine, an electric cooker point and the kitchen provides access to the small cellar space. There is a relatively new fridge freezer, electric cooker, washing machine all of which could be purchased via separate negotiation.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to both double bedrooms and the family bathroom. There is a secondary glazed window to the side elevation and access to the loft space via a ceiling hatch.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" plus wardrobes x 11' 1" ( 3.71m plus wardrobes x 3.38m )
A double bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation which has lovely far reaching views across the allotments, Wainhouse Tower and down into Copley and Halifax. The master bedroom also has a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max x 9' max ( 3.28m max x 2.74m max )
Another double bedroom with space for a double bed and free standing furniture. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin and a step-in shower cubicle. There is an airing cupboard where the water cylinder connected to the boiler is located, a frosted single glazed window to the rear elevation, partially tiled walls and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides off road parking for a single vehicle. The front garden has a low maintenance lawned area with well stocked flower, shrub and tree borders, and there is a walled boundary. Access is available around the side of the property to the rear garden.
This low maintenance space has flower bed borders, walled boundaries and there is a timber garden shed, greenhouse and a garage. (NB vehicle access would be very limited to the garage due to the narrow access down the side of the property). The current owners have converted the garage so it has a standard access door rather than an up and over door for a vehicle. The garage is currently used just for storage, there are light and power points and there is a small chest freezer and additional fridge freezer which could be left for the successful purchaser. The rear of the property also benefits from an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58735505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.