2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMountfield Avenue, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £215,000
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Extended and lovingly renovated by current owners
- Beautifully presented
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Popular location
Superb two bedroom detached bungalow beautifully presented with double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking to the front and side, and lovely rear garden. Call now for more information.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, stripped wooden floor, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, TV point, open fireplace, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the side, open fireplace, radiator, TV point, stripped wooden floor, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, central heating boiler, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, spot lights, double glazed windows to the rear and side.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, coving, loft access and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, TV point, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, TV point, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
To the front and side of the property there is a large shingled drive providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a large garden mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing. Ref: 34211
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58735517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.