3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale11 Ash Grove, Heathhall, Dumfries, Dumfriesshire, DG1 3TG
Under Offer £130,000
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED VILLA IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF DUMFRIES.
THE PROPERTY IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF LOCAL AMENITIES AND WITHIN 5 MINUTES DRIVE OF DUMFRIES TOWN CENTRE WHERE YOU WILL FIND HIGH STREET RETAIL SHOPS, BANKS, THEATRES AND LESIURE PURSUITS.
TELEPHONE THE SELLING AGENTS ON 01848 330207 FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Double glazed panelled storm door to entrance vestibule with fitted carpet. Single central heating radiator. 1 X 13 amp power point.
13' 11" X 12' 2"
Well proportioned room with double glazed windows to the front with vertical blinds. Double central heating radiator. Attractive wooden fire surround with marble inset and hearth, housing an enclosed coal effect gas fire. 6 X 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
12' 2" X 9' 2"
Good range of modern worktops, base units and wall cupboards. Single drainer sink unit. Fitted hob and oven with cooker hood above. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double glazed windows to the garden. Single central heating radiator. 6 X 13 amp power points. Tiled flooring. Strip light.
WC and wash hand basin. Single central heating radiator. Double Glazed frosted glass window. Tiled flooring.
Cupboard stretching underneath the stairs. Tiled flooring. Outside door.
The stair and upper landing carpets will be included in sale. Single central heating radiator. 1 X 13 amp power point. Airing cupboard which is shelved and houses the hot water tank. Hatchway to the loft which is fully insulated.
12' 5" X 9' 2"
Double glazed windows to the front with vertical blinds. Single central heating radiator. 6 X 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
11' 4" X 9' 2"
Double glazed windows overlooking the garden. Single central heating radiator. 4 X 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
6' 9" X 6' 2"
Double glazed window to the front. Single central heating radiator. 4 X 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet. Strip light.
7' 10" X 6' 2"
Modern bathroom suite consisting of large boxed in Jacuzzi bath with shower unit over, wash hand basin and WC. Single central heating radiator. Tiled walls. Double glazed frosted glass window. Strip light. Bathroom cabinet. Xpelair. Tiled flooring.
To the front the garden is laid out in red chips for ease of maintenance. The rear garden is also laid out in red chips with large greenhouse, 2 good sized garden sheds and outside water faucet. Tarmac driveway to the side of the property.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG1 3TG
Council Tax Band D
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58735544.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11AshGrove. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.