3 bedroom detached house for saleChapelgate, Sutton St. James, SPALDING
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- Detached House with Commercial Use
- 2 Receptions, 3 Double Bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Hairdressing salon
- Village location
Detached House incorporating Hairdressing Salon. The spacious ground floor accommodation comprises Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Office, further Reception room with Bar area, Utility room, Boot room, Cloakroom side porch and rear porch area, Salon. The first floor has 3 bedrooms and bathroom. NO CHAIN
Detached Property located in the village of Sutton St James offering 3 Bedroom accommodation with spacious ground floor accommodation together with Hairdressing Salon. The ground floor accommodation comprises, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Porch area, Utility room, Boot room, Office, further Reception room with bar area, Cloakroom and rear porch. First Floor bathroom. The salon has its own frontage and access to Chapelgate. The property benefits from off road parking and courtyard area and patio area. the property is being sold with no onward chain.
having UPVC glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, coved and textured ceiling.
Lounge: 11' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.38m )
into recess having window to front, electric fire, wall lights, radiator, TV point, dado rail, coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen/ Diner: 16' x 12' 11" max ( 4.88m x 3.94m max )
having a range of units at wall and base level with worktops over, sink, tiled splashbacks, eye level cooker and electric hob. integral dishwasher, built in fridge and freezer , radiator, coved and textured ceiling, understair cupboard. Window to the side. Door to lean to conservatory.
Lean To Hallway:
of UPVC and brick construction with radiator and door leading to courtyard garden.
Utility Room: 10' 2" x 5' 2" ( 3.10m x 1.57m )
with plumbing for washing machine.
Boot Room: 7' 9" x 5' 2" ( 2.36m x 1.57m )
with sink and drainer and base unit with worktop over, radiator.
Office: 12' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.39m )
with UPVC door to courtyard garden and window overlooking garden. telephone point, radiator.
Reception/ Bar Area: 18' 1" x 13' 7" ( 5.51m x 4.14m )
with UPVC glazed door to courtyard area, French doors to patio area. Radiator, telephone point recessed lighting, TV point, coved and textured ceiling. Brick built bar area. UPVC glazed door into rear porch.
Rear Entranc Porch: 14' 1" x 5' 1" ( 4.29m x 1.55m )
of UPVC construction with door to side and cloakroom, radiator.
with wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator, tiled splashbacks.
First Floor Landing:
with stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom 1: 16' 1" x 12' 3" max ( 4.90m x 3.73m max )
having window to side, original feature fireplace, radiator, TV point, dado rail, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 12' excluding recess x 11' 3" ( 3.66m excluding recess x 3.43m )
with window to front, original feature fireplace, radiator, TV point, dado rail, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 14' 11" x 11' 11" max ( 4.55m x 3.63m max )
with window to front, radiator, TV point, dado rail.
having wash hand basin, low level WC. corner bath, extractor fan, part tiled walls, radiator.
Ground Floor Salon: 17' 1" x 14' 9" ( 5.21m x 4.50m )
having UPVC double glazed frontage to the front on to Chapelgate. Four fitted work station, wash hand basin and built in storage. Rear door to courtyard area.
the property has shared gated access to the side offering off road parking for 2/3 cars. Patio area to the rear of the property and enclosed courtyard area to the other side with artificial grass providing seating area. Access to the other side of the property via wrought iron gate and side pathway.
From the Long Sutton Office turn right into West Street and continue the the T junction with Station Road. Turn left and continue to the roundabout taking the 2nd exit and follow the signs for Sutton St James. On reaching the village turn right into Chapelgate and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58737866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.