3 bedroom bungalow for saleChestnut Grove, Milldown Road, Blandford Forum, Dorset
- Brand New Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room with Bosch Appliances
- Sitting Room with Bi-fold doors to Garden
- Spacious and Private Plot
- Convenient for the Town
- Large Garage
- Garden Laid to Lawn with Patio Area
- Fully Carpeted or Tiled Flooring
- Gas Fired Central Heating
2a Chestnut House is a newly constructed three bedroom bungalow offering good accommodation within walking distance of the town centre.
The Milldown is often regarded as one of Blandford's finest
roads, with its close proximity to the town centre. Blandford
is a small Georgian market town, located on the banks of the River Stour - it is one of the finest examples of Georgian
architecture in the south of England. The larger centres of
Salisbury, Poole & Bournemouth and Dorchester are all
within about a 30 minute drive of the property. Blandford is
well situated for access into London, although there is no
train station, Gillingham, Tisbury and Salisbury all offer
main line services into Waterloo.
Mains Water, Gas, Electricity & Drainage.
Fibre Broadband available
North Dorset District Council
Tel No: 01258 454111
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Blandford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.