3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHill Farm Way, Southwick, Brighton
Offers in Region of £379,950
- SEMI DETACHED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE
- EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
Situated in a sought after location in Southwick is this well presented three bedroom semi detached family home benefitting from garage, off road parking and secluded rear garden.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented semi detached bungalow located in a sought after location nearby local amenities and bus routes with easy access to Southwick train station.
This ideal family home comprises of a bright and spacious lounge with access to the conservatory, master bedroom with en suite, further two bedrooms, fitted kitchen and family bathroom.
To the outside of the property is a secluded part decked rear garden with lawn area.
Further benefits include off road parking for two vehicles and a garage with power and light.
Viewing is considered essential.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and wooden flooring.
Lounge 10' 8" x 14' 7" ( 3.25m x 4.45m )
Radiator, TV point and sliding doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall units, sink/drainer, gas oven and hob with cooker hood, work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, tiling, double glazed window to side aspect and door to rear garden.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
UPVC conservatory comprising of radiator, double glazed window to rear and side aspect, wooden flooring and door to garden.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator and telephone point.
Shower cubicle, W.C, heated towel rail, double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 12' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, bath, W.C, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Off road parking for two vehicles, slated ground shaved driveway to garage.
Part decked with lawn area, access to garage.
Garage 16' 7" x 9' 5" ( 5.05m x 2.87m )
Power, light, up and over doors and double glazed window to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58739864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.