Light Industrial for saleLove Street,Paisley,PA3
Sold STC 7,217–13,041 sq. ft. | £80,000
- 7,217 sq ft (670 sq m)
- • Industrial units with yard space.
- • Currently part occupied/income producing.
- • Gross internal area of 1,211.66 sq.m (13,041 sq.ft) approx.
- • Offers in excess of £80,000 are invited.
- CLOSING DATE SET - 12 NOON THURSDAY 15/09/16
- PROPERTY NOW 'UNDER OFFER'
The subject form part of a large industrial warehouse, situated to the rear of a traditional four storey sandstone tenement building on Love Street. Vehicle access to the property is taken through a pend in the tenement which leads to a yard / car park which sits in front of the warehouse.
The property forms an L-Shape around the common yard space providing four ground floor industrial units all of which are currently occupied, with further vacant office accommodation at first floor.
The property would appear to be of steel frame construction, with brick infill walls beneath a pitched
roof structure, which would appear to be overlaid in corrugated cement sheet panels.
According to measurements taken on site, we estimate the gross internal are of the property to
extend to 670.47 sq.m (7,217 sq.ft)
CLOSING DATE SET - 12 NOON THURSDAY 15/09/16
PROPERTY NOW 'UNDER OFFER'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58741808.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSA904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.