2 bedroom cottage for saleHerringcote, Dorchester-on-Thames, Wallingford
Sold STC £385,000
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Conservatory overlooking Courtyard Gardens
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen leading out to Terrace Garden
- Cloakroom / Shower room off the Entrance Hall
- Two double Bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- Landing large enough to be utilized as a study area
- Garage, with lighting and electrical points close by
- Estate Manager
The English Courtyard Association and The Beechcroft Trust - synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980s.Herringcote nestles on the edge of the historic village of Dorchester-on-Thames, in a quiet spot a couple of minutes’ walk from the river Thame and water meadows, and a five minute walk from the shops. Dorchester is a lively, friendly village with many clubs, organisations and community events.The specially-designed development comprises 15 cottages and 4 apartments, built around a central lawn with herbaceous borders with shrubs and trees. All the properties are generously-sized, with light and airy rooms. Services include an Estate Manager to provide day-to-day support and information. For additional peace of mind there is a personal 24-hour alarm system in every property.Situated 9 miles south of Oxford, less than a mile off the A4074, Herringcote is well placed for road and rail links to the rest of the country. A regular rail service from Didcot (5 miles away) to London Paddington takes 50 minutes. Heathrow can be reached in less than an hour.999 year lease from 1984, no ground rent and 55+ age covenant.For viewings please contact the Estate Manager on 01865 341704 - Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 10am to 1pm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58742216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4027775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.