2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMorton Grove, Dewsbury
- Double Fronted Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
- Off Street Parking
- *** NO CHAIN ***
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this well presented two bedroom terrace house comprising of: entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, landing, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Having gardens to front and side and garage providing off street parking.
Two Bedroom End Terrace Property
Double glazed uPVC door to front,
Lounge 10' x 15' 7" To Chimney Recess ( 3.05m x 4.75m To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to front and side and radiator. Timber fire place with gas fire, wall lights and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 11" To Chimney Recess x 15' 7" ( 3.33m To Chimney Recess x 4.75m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and ceramic 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer. Gas cooker point, built in dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Coving to ceiling, access to under stairs storage area and double glazed window to front.
Access to bedrooms and house bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 11" To Chimney Recess x 10' 4" ( 4.85m To Chimney Recess x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 13' 9" Max To Recess ( 2.59m x 4.19m Max To Recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Coving to ceiling and access to loft.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.06m )
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and corner bath with mixer tap and shower over. Tiled walls, chrome towel rail and double glazed window to rear.
(Off plot) Up and over door.
To the front of the property is a garden with decked area and a garden to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58743476.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.