3 bedroom detached house for saleStonepit Drive, Cottingham, MARKET HARBOROUGH
Sold STC £215,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Village Location
- Integral Garage and Driveway
- Corner Plot
This three bedroom, detached family home is situated in the popular village of Cottingham and occupies a corner plot. It features a refitted Shaker style kitchen, lounge, conservatory, downstairs WC, three double bedrooms, refitted bathroom, integral garage with driveway and front and rear gardens.
This three bedroom, detached family home is situated in the popular village of Cottingham and occupies a corner plot. This house has been specifically designed to take advantage of the electricity boards Medallion Award Scheme (1984) and as such, features off peak storage heaters, good levels of insulation and triple glazed windows (where specified).
The accommodation comprises of a refitted Shaker style kitchen, downstairs WC, open plan living/dining room and a conservatory all on the ground floor with three double bedrooms and refitted family bathroom to the first floor. This home also benefits from an integral garage with driveway and attractive from and rear gardens.
Entry into the property via a door to the front aspect. It also includes a storage heater and oak parquet flooring upon entry.
The refitted white suite comprises of a low level WC, wash hand basin, under stairs cupboard, quarry tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge/diner 20' x 10' 4" ( 6.10m x 3.15m )
This room features triple glazed doors to the rear aspect, off peak storage heater, service hatch to kitchen, TV and telephone points and triple glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.41m )
The refitted Shaker style kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with solid beech work surfaces, one and half stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker point with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine or a dishwasher, natural solid sealed beech wood flooring and a triple glazed window to the front aspect.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
The UPVC conservatory offers ceramic flooring, wall mounted storage heater and double glazed windows to the front, side and rear aspects.
Stairs from hallway to first floor providing access to insulated loft.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.18m )
This room features fitted wardrobes and overbed storage, an electric heater and a triple glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.79m )
This room offers a wall mounted electric heater and a triple glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
This room offers a wall mounted electric heater and a triple glazed window to the front aspect.
The refitted three piece suite comprises of a 'P' shaped bath with mixer taps and a pump fed power shower over. It also offers a low level WC, wash hand basin, airing cupboard, shaver point, extractor fan, partial tiling, ceramic flooring and a triple glazed window to the side aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with evergreen hedge and ornamental tress, footpath to front door and driveway with parking for two vehicles to front of single garage.
The garden is in excess of 80' long and is mainly laid to lawn and features well stocked boarders with shrubs and trees, ornamental fish pond, garden shed and greenhouse.
There is off road parking for two vehicles to the front of the property leading to a single garage.
Integral Single Garage
Accessible via an up and over door, features include plumbing for a washing machine, a UPVC door and window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58750322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR106054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.