3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Havercroft, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £90,000 - £100,000
- Spacious 3 Bed Semi on corner plot
- UPVC and GCH (Combi boiler)
- Huge potential to extend (Subject to planning permission)
- No Upper Chain
GUIDE PRICE: £90,000 - £100,000.This deceptively spacious property located on a corner plot in a semi-rural village of Havercroft. Would make a fantastic family home. Deserves an internal viewing to fully appreciate what is on offer! Well maintained throughout but in need of some modernisation.
GUIDE PRICE: £90,000 - £100,000. This 3 bedroom deceptively spacious property located on a corner plot. In need of an internal inspection to fully appreciate what is on offer! The property comprises of entrance hallway, dining kitchen, downstairs wc., utility room, living room, 3 bedrooms and a generous bathroom. The property has generous off road parking to the front and side. Huge potential to extend the property (Subject to planning permission). Within a semi-rural village of Havercroft and would ideally make a great family home. Also ideal for investors or first time buyers.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed panels leading into the entrance hallway.
Good size entrance hallway. Double convector style radiator, telephone point, understairs storage, stair access to the first floor, upvc window to the front aspect. Access into the living room and access into the open plan dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 8" x 11' 1" Max ( 4.78m x 3.38m Max )
Upvc window to the side and one to the rear aspect. Double radiator, gas fire with a marble style base, back and pine hearth, tv point, cottage farmhouse style kitchen, solid wood units, pan drawers, eye level oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, Belfast sink with mixer tap and solid wood work surface, vinyl flooring. Sliding door to the rear entrance vestibule.
Upvc obscured glazed door leading to the rear. Vinyl flooring. Downstairs cloakroom.
Upvc window to the side aspect. Low level flush w.c., cushioned vinyl flooring.
Utility Room 6' 7" Max x 6' ( 2.01m Max x 1.83m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Boiler housed here. A range of base and wall units, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, double radiator.
Living Room 16' 1" x 10' 10" to recess ( 4.90m x 3.30m to recess )
Dual aspect upvc leaded windows to the front and rear aspect. Bright and airy room, wall lights, coving to ceiling, living flame gas fire with marble style base, back and ornate hearth, two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 13' 1" ( 2.95m x 3.99m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fully fitted full height wardrobes to include two doubles and cupboards above, matching dressing table area.
Bedroom 2 7' 9" plus door entrance x 10' 10" to back of robes ( 2.36m plus door entrance x 3.30m to back of robes )
Upvc leaded window to the rear aspect. Radiator, full height wardrobes with cupboards above.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" Max x 7' 11" ( 2.41m Max x 2.41m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, full height double wardrobes with cupboards above, storage over the bulkhead of the stairs.
Bathroom 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, storage over the stairs. Paneled bath with twin taps, low level flush w.c. Huge potential to divide the bathroom to create an additional room. (Subject to planning consent)
Extensive gardens within a corner plot. Lawned gardens to the front with planted borders, walled boundary with decorative wrought iron fencing, off road parking leading to a garage. Lawned gardens with raised borders to the rear. Outside water tap.
Leave Wakefield via Barnsley Road/A61. After 2.5 miles take a left onto Chevet Lane. Left onto Haw Park Lane, then take a left onto Tenlands Lane. After 400 metres turn left onto B6428. Left onto Cow Lane. Right onto West Street. Immediate left onto South Street. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58752050.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.