2 bedroom flat for saleBird in Bush Road, Peckham, SE15
- Gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a charming period converted property
- Refurbished throughout to a great standard
- Open-plan living are with bi-folding doors onto the garden
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Private garden with fruit trees and side access
- Close to Burgess Park
- Queens Road and Peckham Rye are the nearest stations
This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat, is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts bright and modern interior with stunning private garden.
Bird in Bush Road is ideally situated for amenities of Old Kent Road and green open space of Burgees Park, while local transport links include bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.