4 bedroom detached house for saleBirch Grove Ashton In Makerfield Wigan
Sold by Us
- 4 bedroom executive detached
- 2 reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- En-suite to master
- Detached garage and off road parking
- No chain
This beautiful four bedroom detached family home is located on the edge of Garswood with views over fields to the rear. The accommodation comprises lounge/diner, second reception room, kitchen, four bedrooms, en-suite, bathroom, gardens to the front and rear, detached garage and off road parking. Offered with no chain.
12'1" x 12'0" (at widest points)
Front facing with fitted wardrobes, laminate wooden flooring and en-suite shower room.
Off master bedroom fitted with a modern hand wash basin, WC and shower cubicle.
14'1" x 8'9" (at widest points)
Front facing with laminate wooden flooring, fitted wardrobes and storage cupboard.
10'5" x 8'5"
Rear facing with laminate wooden flooring.
10'5" x 8'2" (at widest points)
Rear facing with laminate wooden flooring.
Rear facing fitted with a white three piece suite comprising hand wash basin, WC and bath with shower over, chrome heated towel rail, spot lights and vanity unit.
Block paved with bushes and driveway.
Large rear garden with lawned and paved areas, garden shed and gate for access to field at rear.
Detached single garage.
All mains services are connected.
Gas central heating is installed.
Council Tax - Band D
By appointment only through Kelrick Properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. All measurements are approximate room sizes and as such are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
3. Kelrick Properties have not tested any equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyer's responsibility to check the working condition of any appliances. We strongly advise prospective buyers to instruct their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract.
5. Neither Kelrick Properties Ltd nor any of it's employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in rela
Making an Offer
Any offer to purchase this property must be put directly to Kelrick Properties who are dealing with all aspects of this sale. You will be required to provide proof of funds in the event that you are a cash buyer. You will also be required to discuss your mortgage arrangements with our mortgage advisor to ensure that you have suitable finance in place to proceed with any intended purchase, and as such you may be required to provide evidence that you have a mortgage agreement in principle.
24'7" x 11'10" (at widest points)
Dual aspect with laminate wooden flooring, two wall lights and patio doors to rear garden.
16'10" x 8'6"
Front facing with laminate wooden flooring.
15'4" x 11'0" (at widest points)
Rear facing fitted with a range of modern wall and base units, breakfast bar area and integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. Modern vertical radiator and tiled flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58759751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0013628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelrick Properties, Ashton-in-Makerfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.