1 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Road, Ilford, IG1
Guide Price £300,000
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
- Secured CCTV
- Ilford train station close by
- Lift servicing all floors of the building
- Close to amenities
This BRAND NEW building is situated very close to Ilford TRAIN STATION. With the property situated on the doorstep of Ilford high street, it provides access to a wide choice of cafes & shops as well as Ilford shopping centre. This is an ideal opportunity for either occupation or INVESTMENT.
• Ilford train station is situated on the cross-rail, which will prove to be a significant capital appreciation factor going forward.
• Approximate size is 550 sq feet
• Comes with a balcony
• High end finishing, wooden flooring in apartments, fitted kitchen, carpeted common areas, lift servicing all floors of the building
• The units are being sold with long lease, 125 years
• The ground rent is expected to be around GBP 350/annum
• The service charges are expected to be around GBP 3/sq foot
• Rental income is expected to be around £1,200 per month for one bedroom
• The expected net yield is around 7% net to owner
• Secured CCTV controlled entrance/exit from other main road
Please quote reference 2017214 when enquiring about this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2017214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EasyProperty.com, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.