4 bedroom terraced house for saleAshfield Villas, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate
Guide Price £375,000
- Attractive period home with a wealth of original features
- Four bedrooms two bathrooms
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Three reception rooms
- No upper chain
- EPC E
**GUIDE PRICE £375,000 TO £395,000** A charming and characterful, beautiful four bedroom period property located in the picturesque Nidderdale town of Pateley Bridge. This spacious family home boasts a wealth of original features and flexible living accommodation. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
A charming and characterful, beautiful four bedroom period property located in the picturesque Nidderdale town of Pateley Bridge. Arranged over four floors, this spacious family home boasts a wealth of original features and offers living accommodation to include kitchen breakfast room, three reception rooms, guest cloakroom and two bathrooms. Externally the property enjoys mature front and rear gardens and off street parking.
Welcome To ....
Situated in the picturesque Nidderdale town of Pateley Bridge is this attractive period property. The property offers flexible living accommodation over four floors, consisting of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and lower ground floor offering dining room, third reception room and cloakroom. Externally the property enjoys mature, private front and rear gardens and off street parking.
Single glazed sash window to side aspect, coving, dado rail, etched glass screen with door, main front entrance door.
Dado rail, coving, radiator.
Lounge 18' 7" into bay x 13' 8" into chimney recess ( 5.66m into bay x 4.17m into chimney recess )
Single glazed sash bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace with surround and hearth, wood burner with lined chimney, built in bookshelf, picture rail, coving, deep skirting boards, two radiators.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 13' 4" to chimney breast ( 4.29m x 4.06m to chimney breast )
Single glazed sash windows to side and rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with complementary tiled worktop surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with drainer, Rangemaster oven, cooker hood, feature fireplace, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, coving, picture rail, radiator.
Lower Ground Floor
Single glazed sash window to side aspect, radiator, stone floor.
Understairs Storage Area 10' 8" x 3' 5" ( 3.25m x 1.04m )
Full head height lower ground floor storage area.
White suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, picture rail, radiator, stone flooring.
Dining Room 12' 8" to chimney breast x 13' 9" ( 3.86m to chimney breast x 4.19m )
Single glazed sash windows to rear and side aspects, picture rail, radiator.
Reception Room 18' 8" into bay x 11' 11" ( 5.69m into bay x 3.63m )
Single glazed bay sash windows to front aspect, decorative kitchen range fire, picture rail.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed sash window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 18' 8" x 12' 5" to chimney breast ( 5.69m x 3.78m to chimney breast )
Single glazed sash bay window to front aspect, picture rail, coving, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 13' 3" to chimney breast ( 4.32m x 4.04m to chimney breast )
Single glazed sash window to side and rear aspects, coving, picture rail, radiator.
Single glazed sash windows to front and side aspects, white suite comprising p-shaped bath with mixer tap, over bath shower, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, WC, radiator, coving, airing cupboard.
Second Floor Landing
Single glazed sash window to rear aspect. Access to loft.
Bedroom Three 18' 10" max x 13' 7" max ( 5.74m max x 4.14m max )
Single glazed sash window to front aspect, capped feature fire, radiator, recessed lighting.
Bedroom Four 14' 2" x 14' 7" into chimney recess ( 4.32m x 4.45m into chimney recess )
Single glazed sash window to side aspect, recessed lighting, radiator.
Single glazed sash window to front aspect, white suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, access to roof, recessed lighting.
Rear garden laid to lawn, with garden summerhouse, fenced and walled surround backing onto farmland, parking space for one car.
Tiered front garden, with parking space for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58769879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.