3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKnaves Hill, Leighton Buzzard
- Easy Access to Leighton Buzzard High Street and Train Station
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Good Local School Catchment
Situated in LINSLADE within a short walk of local shops, schools and Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes, is this extended three bedroom family home. Benefits include front and rear gardens, garage and off road parking for two cars.
Situated in LINSLADE within a short walk of local shops, schools and Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes, is this extended three bedroom family home. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, lounge, dining room/family room and kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, outside benefits from front and rear gardens, garage and off road parking for two cars.
Double glazed door to the front, door to the lounge, stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 1" max ( 4.39m x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to the front, door into the dining room. Tv and telephone points.
Dining Room 18' 5" x 8' 1" ( 5.61m x 2.46m )
Double glazed French doors and windows to the rear, door into the kitchen. Wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 6' 9" ( 5.61m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear, door into side porch/pantry. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for cooker, electric cooker point, cooker hood, spaces for washing machine and fridge freezer. Understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access with pull-down ladder.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front. Wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 6' 3" max ( 2.11m x 1.91m max )
Double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, wc.
Laid to lawn with path leading to front door.
Patio are providing seating space for entertaining. Leads to rear parking area and driveway. Outdoor lighting.
Up & over door, door to the side. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58771598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ103910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.