1 bedroom apartment for saleRiverside Drive, Lincoln
- First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Ideal Opportunity for Investors & First Time Buyers
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Situated in a popular central position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed one bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from double glazing throughout and a wide range of local amenities and transport links.
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Situated in a popular central position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed one bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from double glazing throughout and a wide range of local amenities and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom. This property represents an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Having power points, electric storage heater, storage cupboard and doors to all accommodation.
Bedroom 11' 2" max x 10' 5" ( 3.40m max x 3.18m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, integrated storage, wall mounted electric heater and power points.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 20' 5" max x 12' 8" max ( 6.22m max x 3.86m max )
Having double doors to the front aspect leading out onto the Juliet balcony and a range of base and eye level units incorporating integral appliances including an oven with hob and extractor hood above, a fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks and a sink and drainer.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with shower over; completed with part tiled walls.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58771604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.