3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsley Close, Crofton, WAKEFIELD
- Extended providing additional living space
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Superb four piece bathroom
- Driveway to garage, gardens
- Internal inspection recommended
An attractive semi-detached home ideal for a range of purchasers particularly the young family, situated in this pleasant cul-de-sac location with easy access to amenities in Crofton village. Close to many rural walks yet good access of less than four miles to Wakefield City Centre.
This traditional style 'bay fronted' semi-detached home offers an excellent opportunity to a range of purchasers to include the family. Extended to the rear to provide some additional practical living space this home is well maintained throughout. The property boasts an impressive bathroom complete with separate shower cubicle and 'roll top' & 'claw foot' bath.
The accommodation comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge open through to extended dining room, kitchen and to the first floor landing three well proportioned bedrooms and four piece bathroom. Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows.
Located with easy access to rural walks, yet only a short distance from a main bus route between Wakefield City Centre and Pontefract. Less than one mile to amenities within central Crofton to include a range of I&J and Senior Schools. Situated less than four miles to Wakefield City Centre.
An internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Upvc entrance door with double frosted glazed inset panels and two matching side panels into the spacious entrance hallway.
Window upvc double glazed to the side aspect. Feature window frosted glazed to the lounge. Radiator, understairs storage cupboard, staircase access to the first floor landing. Door to lounge/diner and door through to kitchen.
Lounge 11' 1" into recess of chimney breast x 13' 7" into bay window ( 3.38m into recess of chimney breast x 4.14m into bay window )
Inset pebble design gas fire, coving to ceiling, open plan through to the dining area.
Dining Room 19' 8" x 10' 3" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 5.99m x 3.12m narrowing to 2.67m )
French doors upvc double glazed to access the rear garden. Upvc double glazed window to the side aspect. Coving to ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.06m )
Door upvc double glazed to side aspect. Window upvc double glazed to the rear aspect. Pantry opening with upvc double glazed window to side. Fully fitted kitchen in a range of light wood effect, base units to include an integrated cooker, five ring gas hob above, space and plumbing for washing machine, worktop over, stainless sink, matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, a full range of wall units, two of which have glass fronted feature doors, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Window upvc double frosted glazed to the side aspect. Access door to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" into the bay window x 9' 10" ( 4.47m into the bay window x 3.00m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Window upvc double frosted glazed to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.26m x 2.31m )
Window upvc double glazed to the front aspect. Radiator.
Family Bathroom 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Two upvc double frosted glazed windows, one to the rear and one to the side aspect. Four piece suite finished in white comprising of rounded top claw feet freestanding bath with shower mixer taps, traditional style, low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, a good size shower cubicle, recessed ceiling lights, tiled floor, towel rail/radiator finished in white/cream.
At the front the garden is mainly laid to lawn, walled boundaries, driveway to detached garage. To the rear the garden has mainly fenced boundaries, laid to lawn with a range of established borders, plants, bushes and shrubs.
From Wakefield City Centre follow signs for Doncaster/A638, continue over Chantry Bridge, towards Doncaster/Pontefract continue following signs for Doncaster.Travel approx 2 miles pass the Redbeck Café on the right. Pass the end of Lodge Lane on the right, take the next left hand turn, this road runs parallel with Doncaster Road continue for 200 yds, turn left onto Kingsley Avenue, then immediate right onto Kingsley Close. This property is can be found on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58771658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.