3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGraham Avenue, Mitcham, CR4
Under Offer £599,950
- Plenty of original features restored and intact
- Attractive ceiling panelling and cornicing
- Wonderful monochrome hallway tiling
- Reception room with bay window and gas fireplace
- Dining room with French doors to the garden
- Two large double bedrooms and one single/study
- Mature garden with lawn, paving and large workshop
- Potential to extend into the loft and rear STPP
A beautiful three bedroom semi-detached Victorian house quietly located within Mitcham, providing two large reception rooms, and a lovely eat-in kitchen leading to the garden and workshop beyond.
Graham Avenue is situated within easy reach of the amenities of Mitcham town centre as well as Streatham and Tooting. Figges Marsh and nearby Mitcham Common provide recreational spaces and Mitcham Eastfields is the nearest station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.