3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePiddinghoe Avenue, Peacehaven
- Detached Bungalow
- 2/3 Double Bedrooms
- West Facing Lounge & Garden
- Integral Garage and Driveway
- Show House Condition throughout
- South of A259
- Within 1/4 mile of Coast and Local Bus routes
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW situated south of the A259 and presented in 'Show House' condition.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW situated south of the A259 and presented in 'Show House' condition. The property has been refurbished by the current owners and is considered to be ideal in both size and position having the benefit of WEST FACING garden and being on a completely level location with integral GARAGE and driveway. The spacious 17' square lounge backs onto the garden with patio doors and has double doors opening into the dining room/3rd bedroom. The modern white suite bathroom has had a shower cubicle fitted and both double bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, cupboards and side tables.
Doors leading to all rooms, radiator, tiled floor, skirting boards, coving to ceiling, storage cupboard and hatch to loft space.
Lounge 17' x 16' 5" ( 5.18m x 5.00m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to westerly facing rear garden, electric fire place, wood laminate flooring, double glazed doors leading to dining room/bedroom 3.
Dining Room/bedroom 3 11' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 9' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with work surfaces over, double glazed window to the side, stainless steel 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, tiling, double electric oven, gas hobs with extractor over and integral fridge and freezer.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 13' 6" MAX ( 3.07m x 4.11m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, overhead cupboard, coving to ceiling, skirting board and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, overhead cupboards, radiator, coving to ceiling, skirting board and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail, shower cubicle with raindrop shower, wash hand basin with vanity, W.C, spotlights and fully tiled.
Westerly facing garden laid mostly to lawn with patio area leading to lounge, gated side path to front.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 7" ( 5.16m x 2.62m )
Power, light, up and over doors, CH boiler and plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58774136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.